These simple DIY bunny ears are sure to get you egg-cited! Follow along to make your own DIY Easter Bunny ear headband!
What you’ll need:
- Plastic bunny ear headband
- Yarn to wrap around headband
- Felt – two colors (I used classic brown and pink – you can use any set of colors)
- A pen
- Hot glue gun
- *Opt. decorative “fuzzy fur” yarn” & other ribbon or embellishments
- Use a piece of scrap paper to cut the shape of a bunny ear.
- Trace onto brown felt.
- Use that same piece of paper and trim it a little smaller to make the template for the inside of the ear.
- Trace onto pink felt.
- Use hot glue gun to glue the pink cutouts onto the brown ones.
- Start by placing a small bit of hot glue on the end of the headband and begin wrapping the headband with yarn.
- Continue until the entire headband section is wrapped and covered. *No need to cover the ears.
- Use hot glue to attach the felt cutout ears onto the plastic ears of the headband.
- Add fuzzy “fur” yarn as an accent on the ears if you would like.
- Add embellishments like other decorative ribbon or flowers if you would like.
Some bunny thinks they can get away with slackin’ & snackin’.
Well, I guess you can when you are this cute!
What do you mean Easter carrots? I wanted Easter candy!